Monday, September 1, 2014

INFINITY LOOP NUNO FELTED SCARVES

I do not really want to think of fall yet, but I just can't help it because fall decorations are everywhere and the leaves are actually falling already.  I want to shout, "No, not yet!", but I know it is coming.
This time of year should make me very happy because I LOVE making nuno felted scarves and hope to sell some from my Etsy shop this year.
I have been experimenting with different fibers and fabrics as posted in one of my previous blogs and decided to try infinity loop nuno felted scarves.  At first I was not sure how I was going to felt working with a circle, but I finally figured it out.  I am not sure if my way is the best, but it worked!

Here are some pictures of a few of the infinity loop scarves I made. What I love about these scarves is that they are so light and soft, but also really warm for cold winter days.  The roving that I used is hand dyed and the different colors make for such a variety of looks.  You simply turn or move the scarf around to get a different color and look.

Some of these scarves are available in my Etsy shop and will also be for sale at the Crabapple Fall Fest in Georgia on October 4, 2014.

























Until next time, happy felting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment